I’m coming back to the Church. In confession the priest wouldn’t give absolution because I’m in a non-sacramental marriage. I told him that we are not having sexual relations. He encouraged us to marry in the Church. What should I do?

The priest gave you incorrect advice. So long as you are living a chaste lifestyle, you are entitled to receive absolution and then Holy Communion. You need to find another confessor. I would suggest that you receive Communion where your situation is not known so as not to give scandal to anyone who might not understand.