- Does the birth control pill increase your risk of breast cancer?
- Abstinence is fine, but don't you think they should teach about condoms for those who aren't going to be pure?
- Isn't using birth control better than having unwanted teen pregnancies and abortions?
- Without birth control, won't the world become overpopulated?
- I heard that condoms can cause cancer. Is that true?
- Why don't condom labels say anything about HPV?
- What's wrong with shipping condoms overseas to help with the AIDS epidemic?
- TAKE THE QUIZ, and find out what they won't teach you in sex-ed!
- Is it okay for a girl to have an abortion if she was raped?
- What's so bad about Planned Parenthood?
- Before abortion was legal, 10,000 women died every year from it. Don't you think more girls will die if they outlaw it?
- Do birth control pills cause abortions?
- Anti-Fertility Vaccines
- Birth Control for Men
- Birth Control Pills
- Cervical Cap
- Depo-Provera ("The Shot") & Lunelle
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) & Intrauterine System (IUS)
- Morning After Pill (Plan B Emergency Contraception)
- Norplant and Implanon
- RU-485 (Abortion pill)
- Sterilization Surgeries
- Why is the Catholic Church against contraception?
- What does the Church teach about in vitro fertilization, artificial insemination, fertility drugs, and stuff like that?
- What did the Early Christians think about birth control?
- I take the Pill for ovarian cysts and my friend uses it to regulate her cycle. Is that a sin?
Natural Family Planning (NFP)
- Contraception VS NFP (FUNNY Videos)
- If the Church forbids contraception, do they expect married women to have fifteen kids?
- What's the big difference between NFP and contraception?
- Why do NFP couples have such low divorce rates?
- What if another pregnancy could put the wife's life at risk? Isn't contraception OK then?